The Foundation staff led by its new President, Kate Guenther, worked tirelessly in 2013, and will continue in 2014, to achieve excellence.
Our Promise to Donors
- We are responsive to donor concerns
- We make accurate and timely recognition of every gift
- We will precisely follow the instructions of donors
- We produce communications that are informative and that reflect our standards of excellence
- We appropriately recognize major donors with special gestures of appreciation
Opening Channels of Communication
One of the first goals we tackled was the creation of a new communications program. We received countless messages of praise and appreciation when the 2012 Annual Report was issued in summer of 2013. With the introduction of our redesigned newsletter Voices of Vellore and the launch of our new website, we have begun to offer more information to all of our donors, with special attention paid to all CMC Alumni.
New in 2014
Every donor has an impact on CMC and the Foundation. We are continuing the work that was started in 2013 to build the visibility not just of the Medical College, but of the CMC College of Nursing and the Allied Health Sciences programs. We strive to recognize alumni and provide a platform for communication with fellow graduates.
We will review the promises of recognition among various capital projects that you may have supported, and ensure that proper signage has been installed in related buildings at CMC.
Besides reaching CMC’s U.S.-based Alumni and friends, we are extremely grateful for new and continuing donors who have committed their support to the Foundation and CMC in special ways. These include:
- Monthly Donors
- Loyal Donors who have given consistently for 10 years or more
- Those who have remembered CMC with a gift to the Foundation in their Estate Plans
- Churches that have welcomed CMC’s message in their communities
As our program evolves, we will keep you informed of the benefits of different levels of giving. You are vital to CMC’s future and we are dedicated to earning your trust and generosity.